Tips for your Bay Area Wedding
- Make sure there’s enough parking for everyone. We all know San Francisco isn’t the best for parking so make sure to ask your venue if there will be ample.
- Find out what the weather will be like on your big day so you can plan accordingly!
- Be sure to take into account how far everyone needs to travel
- Think about how many guests you’re expecting (and plan accordingly!
- Consider hiring professional photographers who specialize in bay areas weddings so that everything looks perfect for each and every picture taken on the big day. You’ll never regret it–trust us!
- Avoid having any food allergies conflict with wedding food options by asking each of your guests about their dietary restrictions in advance. This way, you can plan accordingly and have plenty of wedding food that everyone will be able to enjoy!