Get complimentary Album or Drone with any package. Call 323 348 0042
Now that you have your wedding date set, it's time to start planning! There are a lot of things to account when planning your big day, but don't worry - we're here to help. In this blog post, we'll go over everything you need to know about your wedding day. From tips on how to prepare for the wedding day to what you need to bring with you, we've got all of your questions covered. What are some things that people don't think about when planning their wedding? What should brides keep in mind as they plan their big day? We'll answer these questions and more!
Follow these tips for a special and memorable wedding day !
– It’s important to start planning early – the more time you have, the better.
– You’ll need to decide on a date, location, and theme for your wedding.
– You’ll also need to choose your wedding party and notify them of their duties.
– Wedding planning can be stressful, but don’t worry – we’re here to help!
– You’ll need to finalize your wedding budget and make sure you have enough money saved up.
– Wedding etiquette is important, so be sure to brush up on the basics.
– You’ll need to choose your wedding dress and accessories, as well as the groom’s attire.
– You’ll need to finalize your menu and make sure you have enough food and drinks for your guests.
– The honeymoon is a very important part of the wedding, so start planning that early too!
– Make sure you have a plan for transportation on the wedding day.
Now that you have your wedding dress and accessories picked out, it is time to think about what you will need to bring with you on the big day. Below is a list of items that are essential for any bride on her wedding day.
– Wedding dress and undergarments
– Veil or headpiece
– Hair pins, clips, and other hair accessories
– Makeup and toiletries
– Toothbrush and toothpaste
– Prescription medications
– Contact lenses or glasses
– Cash for tipping vendors
Bringing all of these items with you will help ensure that you have a smooth and stress-free wedding day. If you are traveling to your venue, be sure to pack an extra bag with all of the items you will need for getting ready on site.
If there is anything else you think you might need on the big day, don’t hesitate to ask your wedding planner or other vendors for suggestions. They will likely have helpful advice that will ensure you stay comfortable and relaxed throughout the wedding.
After the wedding comes to an end and you head off on your honeymoon, there are a few things that need to be done. It is a good idea for the bride to take care of these items before heading out on her honeymoon so that she can fully enjoy her time away with her new husband. Below are some steps brides need to take after the wedding.
– Change your name on official documents (driver’s license, social security card, etc.)
– Notify banks, credit card companies, and other financial institutions of your new name
– Update your voter registration information if you have changed your name
– Close out any bank accounts or credit cards you no longer need
– Forward your mail to your new address
These are just a few of the things that brides need to take care of after their wedding. For more detailed information, be sure to consult with an attorney or other legal professional. Taking care of these items early will help reduce the stress associated with post-wedding tasks.
From the moment your guests arrive at the reception hall, they are in for an experience like no other. Your wedding day should be a memorable one that you can share with loved ones forever- we want every person attending this special occasion to feel welcomed and loved by all who attend it too! So let us capture those moments of joyous celebration as well as any tearful goodbyes on film so future generations can see how much love existed on your day. Choose Symboll as your wedding photographer. Interested in wedding videography? We do that too. Thank you so much for reading! We can’t wait for you to have a blast on your day!
If your wedding spans multiple dates, just select your wedding ceremony date and we will confirm other dates shortly